We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You may wish to check this section from time to time to ensure you are happy with any changes.
This policy was last updated on 15.02.2019
Who are we?
Ideal Home Projects Ltd (Registered Number 08996672) – a UK based Limited Company.
Our registered office is 22 Churchfield Road, Acton London W3 6EG United Kingdom.
What information do we collect?
The information that we may collect includes:
– Your name and contact information including you or your company’s details, email address, postal address, telephone, mobile and fax numbers. This is so that orders can be sent to you, and so that you can create an online account with us;
– Information about your use of our website including details of your operating system, browser version, cookie details, the content you viewed on our website, how long you stayed and on which pages, and your navigation around the website;
– Other data from time to time to help us provide you with improved products and services – for example when we may ask you to fill in a survey or questionnaire as part of a competition;
When and how do we collect this information?
– When you place an order or register an account with us – We will only collect the information we need to process your order, including Name, Address, E-mail Address and contact telephone number. Your account password is safely stored in our platform. We cannot see or access your password. If you forget your password you can reset it by clicking the ‘forgotten password’ link on the login page.
– When you request to be sent communications such as signing up to our e-mails – We will only send you e- mails if you opt-in to our mailing list. You can unsubscribe from our e-mails at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email.
– When you contact us with an enquiry or other feedback – We will retain copies of the correspondence and notes we make as a result of our conversations. These will be stored securely in our internal systems.
– When you participate in interactivity, for example, when you submit an entry to a competition – We will require a Name and E-mail Address for competitions. Notified winners will need to provide us with a postal address to receive their prize. We also ask whether you would like to receive our e-mails. We will only send you the e-mail newsletter if you answer yes. You can unsubscribe from the newsletters at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email.
WE DO NOT record any information relating to your credit cards / debit cards when you make payment for orders on our website. All payments of this type are processed securely for us by our payment service providers.
What do we do with the information we collect?
We will use your personal data in order to fulfil any contractual agreements we may have with you and, to support the legitimate interest of the business in providing services and information to you. In particular, we may use your personal data:
– When you place an order – fulfilling your order: We use your name, delivery address, telephone number and e-mail address to enable us to confirm and deliver your order, or to contact you about an issue or enquiry regarding your order. Ideal Home Projects Ltd shares these details with our delivery partners who transport your order.
– When you place an order – marketing: For marketing purposes we also use transaction data to analyse customer behaviour and to ensure we send you the most appropriate marketing for your type of business. For example:
We might recommend products based on the type of business you are or because you have bought similar products from us in the past
We may review how many customers we have in a particular geographic location
We will also look at transactional data to determine your price band
– When you have opted in to receive our newsletters – We will use your e-mail address to send you e-mails. To ensure you only receive offers and promotions that are relevant to you, we will sometimes use your data (e.g. purchase history, type of business, location) to determine whether to include you on the circulation list for our particular marketing e-mails. We do this to avoid sending you information that is likely to be of little interest to you.
We don’t send you marketing emails unless you opt-in to them and acknowledge your consent. You can unsubscribe from our e- mail list at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any e-mail.
We may contact you by e-mail, phone, fax or mail, unless you have registered with the appropriate Preference Service.
Whom do we share this information with?
We will not transfer, disclose, sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties other than our subsidiaries, parent company, purchasers or potential purchaser of our business unless we have your permission or are required to do so by law.
We do pass some data to third parties in order for them to fulfil services for us, but they can only use this data to fulfil those services for us. They cannot pass it on, use it to provide services to other companies or use it for their own interests. Examples of the types companies we share data with are:
– Courier Companies (to send out orders);
– Marketing agencies (to send out e-mails);
– Our web hosting company & web development agency (to allow you to place orders and make account payments online)
– Data analysis companies (to enable us to analyse our data);
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
How long do you keep my personal information?
Personal data that we process for any reason shall not be kept for longer than is needed for that specific purpose. Notwithstanding the other provisions of this section, we will retain your personal data:
– To the extent that we are required to do so by law
– If we believe that the information may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings
– In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk)
– To support the ongoing business purposes of Ideal Home Projects Ltd as specified above (with due consideration for the rights and freedoms of individuals privacy)
If you would like further details of how personal data is retained by our organisation, please contact us directly.
How we protect your personal information
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access and disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
Your Rights to Personal Data
You have a number of rights under Data Protection law including the following:
– You have the right to access your personal data (to ask us for a copy of the data we hold on you).
– You have the right to ask for your data to be deleted (in some circumstances) or corrected.
– You have the right to ask us to object to the way we are using your data, including our use of data to send marketing materials to you.
If you require any information please feel free in contacting us:
By e-mail: email@example.com
By Phone: +44 (0) 208 993 3535
By Post: Ideal Home Projects Ltd, 22 Churchfield Road, Acton, London W3 6EG
What Are Cookies?
In no way do cookies give us access to your computer or any personal information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us (by creating an account etc.)
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website
Does Ideal Home Projects link to other site?