All-In-One Machine Dye is the ideal way to refresh faded colours or bring new
colour to your favourite fabrics.
The pod is easy-to- use, simply peel off the lid and pop the full pod into the drum of
the washing machine with your fabric for permanent colour on natural fabrics at
It’s perfect for reviving faded jeans or brightening some towels. Whether it’s
changing the colour of a favourite dress or updating some bed linen, it’s simple
and quick with Dylon All-In- One Machine Dye.
The dyes are suitable for use on natural fabrics such as cotton, linen and viscose.
They will give lighter shades on mixes of these fabrics with synthetic fabrics. One
pack will give the full shade on up to 600g of fabric and lighter shades on up
DYLON’S extensive Colour range includes:
- Deep Violet – Be bold and add a vivid flash of amethyst to
your wardrobe with a scarf, a throw or a cute summer vest you’ll capture
the beauty of this jewel-like shade.
- Dusty Violet– Introduce this shade in your home to evoke Provence in spring time (add a lavender-scented candle to bring the ambiance even closer to home).
- Emerald Green– The word Emerald evokes images of sparkling intense green shades and this new
colour provides just that. A recent addition to the range, this modern
take on a traditional classic shade will team well with a range of colours
for a truly luxurious look.
- Espresso Brown– Inspired by the intensity of a great espresso this woody tone captures the beauty
of a walk in the woods and give fabrics in your home and wardrobe a touch
of natural beauty.
- Forest Green– Think British racing green, lush green countryside and elegant parkland. This
gorgeous green brings classic sophistication to any home and timeless
style to any outfit. Complement with rich, vibrant colours or wear it
alone with beautifully understated confidence.
- Fresh Orange– Orange is the colour of positive energy. It is the perfect match between the joyful yellow and the passionate red.
Refresh your cloths and home with this brilliant colour that will energise you with positivism.
- Intense Black – Black will always have an air of classic, chic
sophistication. Coco Chanel was captivated by the mysterious allure of
black; Jackie O loved to wear it; Audrey Hepburn understood its timeless
charm. Black can create the perfect silhouette; it can be bold just as it
can be comforting; perfect for evenings out and days at the office. With
Intense Black, your blacks will be at their best, rich, intense and
- Jeans Blue – No wardrobe is complete without a classic pair
of good fitting jeans. Sometimes they look better as time goes by after a
little wear and tear and fade, but not always. For those other times when
you want to bring them back to life, use Jeans Blue for a fresh injection
- Navy Blue – This colour is a classic. Inspired by a life
on the ocean wave, this nautical shade captures the strength of an ocean
liner and all the grace and charm of the French Riviera. Complement with
red and white or offset with deep burgundies and greens to add majestic
touches to a room.
- Ocean Blue – This rich and evocative colour draws its intensity from the depths of the ocean. Whether
you choose to surround yourself in its beauty or simply add a splash of
colour to your wardrobe, its uplifting influence won t fail to refresh
- Olive Green – Mediterranean hillsides would not be complete
without their scenic olive groves. This succulent shade of green is
inspired by the lush green leaves of those olive trees. Introduce Olive
Green fabrics into your home or wardrobe for a touch of natural beauty.
- Paradise Blue – Capture the cloudless skies of a tropical
holiday. Imagine a vibrant blue shawl or vivid bed spread. Such a
brilliant shade will banish the winter blues or add brightness to a
summer s day.
- Passion Pink – Invite Passion Pink into your home or wear it
for a vibrant look that will quicken any beating heart. Enhance creativity
and excitement with this brilliant colour.
- Peony Pink – With all the delicate elegance of Grace Kelly,
you’ll find Peony Pink has a gentle charm worthy of any blushing beauty.
Wear this powder puff shade in pretty outfits or introduce it in your
bedroom or conservatory and you’ll instil the gentle beauty of blossom
petals dancing in the spring breeze.
- Plum Red – Create an elegant atmosphere full of
romanticism and sophistication into your home or wardrobe. This classic
colour will enhance your natural beauty and savoir-faire.
- Rosewood Red – Imagine beautiful autumn days when leaves have
turned rusty shades of reddish brown. Capture the beauty of this season in
all its glory with Rosewood Red. Any time of year it looks great against
dark denim, and on curtains, cushions and throws, this rich woody tone
creates a warm, inviting mood in any home.
- Sandy Beige – The movement of the sea into the beach has a
wonderful calming quality. This soft neutral shade captures this relaxing
sense of calm. Pair it with darker and more intense shades for a
completely balanced look.
- Smoke Grey – Between black and white there are infinite
shades of grey. This particular shade was created to offer a strong,
almost metallic intensity. This colour brings subtle sophistication to any
wardrobe, paired with black or rich red tones this shade of grey looks
- Sunflower Yellow – Come rain or shine, this bright and beautiful
colour will put a smile on anyone s face even on the gloomiest of days.
Sunflower Yellow is a happy colour ideal for adding a little ray of
sunshine to the fabrics and places that need it most.
- Tropical Green – Tropical climates are famous for their lush
vegetation and vibrant colours set against succulent green leaves. This
vivid shade of green is brimming with the life and freshness of the
tropics. Bring it into your home or wardrobe for instant vitality.
- Tulip Red – Red is the colour of love, passion and
dynamism. It s a motivating, confident colour that energises and attracts
people. This glorious red shade recalls the stunning tulip fields of
Holland in full bloom. Invite Tulip Red into your home or wear it for a
vibrant look that will quicken any beating heart.
- Vintage Blue – This delicate pastel shade will bring serenity
to rooms in your home and subtle charm to any outfit. Its gentle blue tone
soothes, relaxes and brings peace of mind.
- Dylon Pre-Dye removes colour from fabric so that it is suitable for dyeing to a lighter colour. Will treat all natural fabrics and nylon. Formulated for use in automatic front loading washing machines.
Available in 22 colours – Click to view your colour – Smoke Grey, Intense Black, Jeans Blue, Ocean Blue, Paradise Blue, Vintage Blue, Navy Blue, Deep Violet, Dusty Violet, Peony Pink, Plum Red, Rosewood Red, Tulip red, Passion Pink, Espresso Brown, Fresh Orange, Sandy Beige, Sunflower Yellow, Forest Green, Emerald Green, Olive Green & Tropical Green.