This graphite liquid dye is made by Rit Dye ,a manufacturer of DyeMore range of products, a specialist supplier of All-Purpose Dye products.
The Graphite DyeMore Dye for Synthetics has numerous applications and it is ideal for applications like upcycling, and many others as seen in the list below.
For more information about this graphite liquid dye, contact us by quoting the product code RD02226.
It is an ideal dye for the following:
- Dye synthetic fabric and fabric blends, which include anything with 35% or more polyester, acrylic, acetate or nylon. Perfect for rejuvenating faded clothing, upcycling, hiding laundry accidents and so much more
- With 250+ color recipes available, it is almost certain you ll find the right color for your needs
- Get creative and create something unique with an easy dye technique, like an ombr , dip dyed, shibori or tie-dye pattern
- Due to the complexity of dyeing synthetic fabrics, you must use this dye in a stainless steel pot on your stove top to maintain a high water temperature throughout the duration of dyeing. Cannot be used in a washing machine
- If dyeing fabric with less than 35% synthetic fabric (i.e. polyester, acrylic or acetate), use Rit All-Purpose Dye instead
- rejuvenating faded clothing
- hiding laundry accidents
Browse our product range or get in touch if you need additional information about this 207ml graphite dye from Rit Dye